Thursday 3 February 2011

30 days of truth : Day Eight

Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

Boy oh boy. What a real question. First of all, #shoutout to my loyal readers. All three of you. When I wrote that on twitter, people thought it was hilarious. I was like "no, honestly, I can only think of three people who actually read my blog". Or at least admit it. So shoutout to y'all lol.


I think you all know the answer to this question. It was well publicized at the time, and it's not something I shy away from now. Maybe I can use this entry to dispel a few myths:


1) It was not all me, despite what he says. I am not completely stupid
2) Every time I walked away, in fact, FOUGHT to be set free, he wouldn't let me go. I would ignore his texts, screen his calls. Avoid him at school. And still he PURSUED. I recall times where he would just show up at my apartment, unannounced, and definitely uninvited. The fact that he was persona non grata did not faze him in the slightest
3) He would swear, unprompted, on everything how he wasn't talking to anyone else. How he wasn't dating anyone else. How he definitely wasn't sleeping with anyone else. I didn't ask. He would offer that information up.
4) I did not pay for him to fly first-class to England. I've only flown first class internationally once myself. Don't be so ridiculous.
5) I did not delete his classes off of OWL Express. He wanted me to research teachers and register for him for the next semester, I did so, and then I decided that was a dumbass move and de-registered them, and told him to do them himself.


Anything else you need to know? I can answer truthfully for you lol.

Remember...never believe a pathological liar smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment